Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Guess Who's Turning 5?


The Essence of Me is turning 5 next week! 

To celebrate this milestone I'm doing something a little different this year.





May 3rd, 2016 is a significant day for many reasons, one being it’s the eve of my birthday. But more importantly because it’s The Essence of Me’s 5th birthday!!!!

In the past, on my blog’s birthday I’ve shared my thoughts and feelings on here about how much this blog means to me and blah, blah, blah. But since this is a special one, I’m doing things a bit differently.


To celebrate this year’s milestone I’m doing something special to thank you, the reader. This blog would never be where it is today if it weren’t for all the support I receive from you. And because there is nothing better than some cute fashion accessories, I’m giving away two of my faves. 


Anyone who knows me, knows I’m always wearing accessories, especially on my wrists and neck. For that reason I’m giving away a fashion charm statement piece necklace and a fashion gold tone bracelet finger ring. And I’m not just giving away one. I’m picking 5 winners, one for each year that I’ve been blogging. All five winners will receive BOTH items.

To enter to win below.






Good Luck!

2 comments :

  1. Congrats Ma! I wish you much success on the next five years! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete