Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Darian Symoné Harvin: Journalist & News Curator

An ambitious attitude. That was my first impression of Darian Symoné Harvin when I connected with her on Twitter. And the fact that she picked up and moved to NYC a month after graduating from college lets me know my impression was correct.

With a B.A. in Broadcast Journalism from Emerson College, Darian has mixed her acquired skills with her passion and secured some pretty exciting positions. Positions that include: News Curator, Editor on the Yahoo News Digest app team, and Managing Producer of HRDCVR.
Of all the many hats Darian wears, this Buffalo, NY native has not lost sight of her goal and purpose. “I’m a journalist who wants to create new ways to present information and news to people,” Darian says.

In an insightful interview below, Darian thoroughly talks about HRDCVR, her podcast and forthcoming website, the women who influence her, and so much more.
Read More: HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment