Monday, August 17, 2015

There Is Power In Understanding There Is A Plan For Our Life


A few years ago my mom sent me this Bible verse via text message and it has stayed with me ever since. It has become my go-to verse; the one I recite when I consider giving up. I have this verse written on various post-it notes in different places, including my wallet. It also hangs on my bedroom wall. This verse is in random places because I love reading it, especially when I need some encouragement.
There have been several times in my life when I’ve felt like I was doing something in vain, or I was working toward something that seemed far-fetched. In those difficult and discouraging moments, Jeremiah 29:11 has sparked motivation and pushed my creative juices to flow again.
My faith in God is very important to me and is something I hold closely. In all major life changing decisions I have consulted the Lord first and got the answers I needed. There have also been times when I didn’t pray about a situation, but it worked out anyway. When this happens I always think, “Did I pray about this?” And then I remember God is constantly looking out and opening the right doors for me. I know when things happen “naturally” in my eyes, it’s actually God who is making things happen on my behalf.
Read More: Here

No comments :

Post a Comment