Thursday, July 17, 2014

4 Healthy Additions For Your Daily Routine


Seems like people are more aware of the things they are drinking and eating now more so than ever before. So with the recent onslaught of going vegan, and eating organic or natural; I took some time to research the benefits of making a few healthy additions to my daily consumption. Out of all my research the following four are the additions that I have incorporated. 

1. Apple Cider Vinegar Drink: Mixing two tablespoons of organic Apple Cider Vinegar into a glass of water is simple, and actually doesn’t taste that bad. After drinking it for a few weeks, I am use to the vinegar smell and I have no problem drinking the mixture. 

Benefits:                              
+ Maintains proper body pH balance
+ Helps clear up skin blemishes
+ Regulates blood pressure
+ Contains acid that acts as anti-fungal and anti-bacterial


Read More: HERE


No comments :

Post a Comment