Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Why Facebook Annoys Me


“What’s on your mind?” It’s asked to us every time we log onto Facebook. This question can be answered in any manner or left blank. But, there are those people who answer the question and update their status the same way every time. There’s the ever-changing relationship status and hurt feelings update, “Me and him are so over!” The Facebook philosopher/inspirer, “Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future, and today is a gift.” And then there are those Facebook updates that cause you to question why you ever added that person as a friend in the first place.
This was the case when I logged onto Facebook one day and saw a friend request from Rita. After accepting her request I noticed my timeline was filled with status updates from her. Rita was one of those many people who update their status with every single detail of their entire day. “On my way to work,” “work is so boring today,” what should I have for lunch?” By 5pm I knew everything about Rita’s day, yet she still continued to update throughout the night.
Read More: Here

No comments :

Post a Comment