Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mistakes Make Us Stronger


I use to hate making mistakes. I always thought mistakes
meant I was a failure. In the last couple of years I have learned 
that mistakes are inevitable. They most certainly
will always happen.




The important thing is to figure out what to do once you've realize
you failed. The choice you make ultimately shapes who you will become.
Will you become a bitter person who only sees the glass as half empty?
Meaning you will look at life as a hardship.

Or will you become an optimistic person who sees the glass as half full?
Meaning you will see the mistake for what it is and move 
forward knowing that things will get better. 

The choice is our own. And realizing this is what made me change how I responded
to mistakes. Now, mistakes represent lessons learned.
And the more and more I fail,
the more and more thankful I become.

I'm thankful because every mistake means I stepped out in faith and took 
a chance (which means I won't ever look back and think "what if?")

Most importantly, every mistake presents an opportunity for me to grow and eventually
change for the better.


"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein


No comments :

Post a Comment