Wednesday, January 29, 2014

On Hiatus



Since starting this blog in May of 2011 I have always made sure to keep a constant stream of posts updated for your reading pleasure. But, with new opportunities developing I am taking some time off from blogging to focus on other things.

This is not the end though, I definitely plan to revamp the site and return in a month or so. In the mean time, I will not leave you without my opinion and things that catch my attention. This will be done via The Essence of Me's Facebook page. This is where I will repost and comment on things that I normally would blog about. I will also post some my favorite old blog posts from 2011, so be sure to follow the page.

And follow this blog by email so you'll be notified once I get back to bloggin'.

Chat with you soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment