Friday, November 1, 2013

Chance The Rapper



I normally don't blog about the Hip Hop concerts I attend because there isn't much to tell. 
The show usually consists of the rapper and a hype man walking around the stage while shaking fans hands and rapping their lyrics.

But on Wednesday night Change The Rapper put on big stage show, in a small venue; 
which warrants a blog post. 

For a rapper that is just starting out I could tell he put a lot of work into the delivery of his 
Social Experiment Tour. Performing with special lighting effects and a band; 
on a scale of 1-10, Chance's energy was at a 20.



He was so hype; jumping all around the stage and displaying his fancy Chicago style footwork.  
 I was thoroughly entertained by all of it.

Overall, the show was great and I will definitely attend another one of his shows.


If you've never heard of Chance or his music I recommend you listen to his Acid Rap Mixtape 
which feature Ab-Soul, Childish Gambino, and a few others.


Special shout out to Donnie Trumpet. He is so talented. And had us very 
entertained with his lil' two step during the show.
The guy standing next to me referred to Donnie's skills as being "so turn't up!"


Overall, an excellent show!



No comments :

Post a Comment