Monday, October 7, 2013

Material Girl: illprepared Boutique


This week I am taking the time to showcase/promote my friends and the awesome things they do.
"When I get the spotlight, I shine it on my team."


Vintage Clothing lovers this post is for you!

"Unique vintage designs that reflect the nostalgia of the times gone by... illprepared captures the elusive contrast between the aesthetic value and experience of vintage shopping... Where we judge things as being beautiful by reasoning of principles... Judgement of taste... Beauty being pushed to new extremes..."



illprepared is a vintage shop that recently opened on Etsy. From blouses to skirts and dresses,
you are sure to find something that speaks your individual style.






To view all items check out illprepared 
And like illprepared's Facebook page



No comments :

Post a Comment