Thursday, October 24, 2013

Clearly, This Is The New Normal...




Last week Kim K. instagramed a pic of herself in her swimsuit and Nicki Minaj
instagramed a photo of herself topless with pasties on...

This was done in addition to the countless non-celebs females that find it
necessary to post random almost nude photos of themselves online.

A few days ago actress Rashida Jones tweeted the following, and I couldn't agree more:


"This week's celeb news takeaway: she who comes closest to showing the actual inside of her (private parts) is most popular," she wrote. "#stopactinglikewhores."
She went on to say, "There is a whole generation of young women watching," she explained. "Sure, be SEXY but leave something to the imagination."
And Jones, 37, added, "Let me clarify. I don't shame ANYone for anything they choose to do with their lives or bodies…BUT I think we ALL need to take a look at what we are accepting as 'the norm.' " - USA Today



When people become accustom to something, bad or good, it becomes the norm.
It gets over looked and accepted; causing us to no longer have any kind of reaction.

Because I have not follwed this trend, I often wonder are men thinking I'm weird 
and odd because I choose not to bare my body online for the world to see?

 “...ladies, I say if you want to be treated like a queen, act like one.” - MC Lyte



No comments :

Post a Comment