Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How I Inspire



Being able to share my experiences can be of inspiration to many. I know this to be true because hearing success stories of others often inspires me. I try to inspire others through my writing. I enjoy writing personal essays for people to read and gain encouragement from. I want people to know that I struggle just like they do and they are not alone.





I also try to inspire others by being a positive image; someone people can look up to. I want people to look at me as someone they can strive to be like. This is important to me, not because I want attention or fame. But because I feel people can relate to things I've experienced.

Having grown up and now coming into my own, I've realized I have no problem being set apart and doing things differently from the norm. I just have to be me and focus on my own life. If I can share this with people, mainly young ladies, and they feel better about themselves and are inspired to be proud of who they are, then I am happy. Happy to show them that regardless of what others people think of them, staying true to yourself is always the most important thing.

I am thankful for all the things and people that inspire me, and am grateful to be an inspiration to others.


"I don't argue with the masses, because I don't think like the masses" - Unknown



No comments :

Post a Comment