Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Declare!


If I were to put together a list of all the books I'd recommend to people, this book would be #1 on the list. My mom sent me this book last month and I can honestly say I learned stuff that will stick with me for the rest of my life. The book is meant to last for a month, with 31 different things to read each day.

The book teaches you how to speak to your situations and obstacles. The things Joel teaches in the
book are based on what God did in the Bible. In Genesis after He formed the world, God said
"Let there be light." Just as God spoke to the situation we have to speak to our situations too.





Of course it's important to pray and ask God to help you, but you also have to speak directly to your problems. One thing Joel said at the end of the book is that your body responds to your voice. And once we speak things out loud, change starts to happen.

We may not see what is happening, but we have to continue to speak it. Speak to the situation and have Faith that God is moving on your behalf. 

This principle of speaking to your problems also works for speaking good into your life. When I first started reading this book I made a list of things that I wanted to declare over my life. I recite my list everyday, meaning I am speaking thing over myself and over my life daily.

I can honestly say I have seen things in my life changing. Things on my list that I am speaking 
are coming to pass.




With Christmas just around the corner, this is probably the 
best gift you can give someone.
Here it is on Amazon!



No comments :

Post a Comment