Sunday, July 1, 2012

"Wounded Heart"



Cripple not my soul for assuming you cared for me as much as I cared for you. 
For I expect nothing but equal treatment in a world that is unbalanced and unequal.

Your motives are only satisfactory to ones self, leaving me under nourished. 
As I attempt not to beg for your affection, my heart is influenced by hurt.




And I desire no longer to ignite my love to your torch to be burned 
by your slightly dim flame you miss title with your attractions for me. 

I'd rather be loved by a blind man whose heart is cluttered with
 his many infatuations and wants to delight his time with me.

 Rather than be with a person that can see the details of life but still 
can't detail the outlines of his heart. 

So spare me the exposure to your lack of interest and inability to communicate the matters of your heart.

~Mercedes Snowden





No comments :

Post a Comment