Thursday, July 5, 2012

Stagnant


Stagnantlack of development, advancement, or progressive movement.

Lately I've noticed I am finding myself moving away from certain
people in my life who seem to be in a stagnant place. Not to say that I 
am looking down on anyone, but surrounding myself with people
who have goals and a purpose has become very important. 




"Birds of a feather flock together" makes so much more sense to me now than ever
before. Why surround yourself with someone who has no ambition in life.
That will only lead to you becoming just as lazy as them. 

I feel that in order to get where I want to be I have to keep pushing 
forward and put people around me who are doing the same. 
A lot of people seem to be comfortable with mediocrity, but I am not.
REMEMBER- There is nothing wrong with striving for excellence. 


"Happiness consists in activity. It is a running stream, not a stagnant pool." - John Mason





No comments :

Post a Comment